Swap homes with us?
We'd love to hear from you(English)
Mark, England, Somset, United Kingdom
We'd love to visitUnited States, Australia
We are open to the following
Home swap, Weekend exchange, Non simultaneous
People in our family who will be exchanging
A detached 2 bedroom bungalow set in the hillside with South facing panoramic views, overlooking Hythe and across the Channel to France. A 1971 VW Camper is available if required.
• Access to the continent is varied with Eurotunnel only 10 mins. away or Ferries from Dover 25mins.
• London is 75 miles (1.5hrs car or train)
• Dover Castle (15 miles)- With over 2000 years of English history, with the Sound and Light show, Secret Wartime Tunnels and Admiralty Look-Out.
• Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway (1 mile)-'The world's smallest railway' operates its one-third full size locomotives through Kent's historic Romney Marsh. From Hythe travel all the way to Dungeness.
• City of Canterbury (18 miles)- Canterbury is an easy drive and has much to offer, including the Cathedral, Shopping and The Canterbury Tales, which captures the feel of medieval life with stunning reconstructions of 14th century Canterbury.
Central heating, Convenient public transport, Sea / ocean, Convenient for golf